MECHANICAL SERVICE CENTRE
We have a 3 hoist Service Centre staffed with upto 3 qualified and highly experienced Automotive Technicians. Each have extensive backgrounds working with classic cars as well as modern vehicles so you can rest assured your Mini or Moke is in good hands when it enters our workshop.
We can assist with such things as:
- Tune & Service
- NSW Pink Slip Inspections/ NSW Blue Slip Inspection (independent)
- Tuning Carbies
- Gearbox Rebuilds
- Engine Re-conditioning (yours or an exchange motor)
- Unleaded Cylinder Head conversions
- Electronic Distributor (replacing the old unreliable points system)
- Re-conditioned Steering Rack & Pinion
- Drum Brake rebuilds / Disc Brake Conversion
- Suspension upgrades
- The list goes on…. what ever your needs – we are here to help.
SERVICES WE OFFER:
- We are Licensed Motor Dealers in N.S.W. (DL # 13353) – but we choose to only buy & sell Classic Minis and Mokes
- We have a Specialist Service Centre with fully qualified Automotive Technicians. Anything from a simple Service or Grease & Oil Change to Re-conditioned Gearbox, Re-placing your Clutch, Steering Rack, Brake re-build/ Disk Brake conversion, Unleaded Head… etc.
- We have a Body Building Licence so regularly carry out rust repairs and build all sorts of custom modifications (simple things like: Roll Cages, Bucket Seats, cut outs for Right Hand Fuel tanks, Guard modifications for diffrent style/ size wheels or even complete one offs – like our Moke Ute, the Hatchback Mini, our Mini Miami Convertibles… the list goes on. We can also organise an independant Roadworthy Inspection for NSW registered cars) We also stock replacement panels – for both Minis & Mokes.
- We have an excellent in-house Engine Building Service that is second to none! Andrew has many lap records on race tracks around Australia and is an expert on building reliable powerunits to suit your needs: be it on the road or on the track.
- We are Licensed Motor Dismantlers and began wrecking Minis and Mokes over 25 years ago so we carry over $250,000+ worth of Used, Reconditioned and New Parts! Now ofcourse we do our best to preserve them but if it’s parts you need and you can’t get over to us – we can post them to you! Anything you need we can pack up and shoot out to you! Whether you’re in Australia or anywhere around the world! There are different quality parts now available so as a classic Mini Specialist we can guide you by suggesting whether an original, genuine or aftermarket part would be more suitable for your application – thus saving you a lot of time and money!! We are building these cars every day of the week – so we only use parts that we know will fit!!
If it’s reliable infomation you need, we have many many years of experience when it comes to working on these little classics so – give us a call, pick our brains – we are here to help!